A large NSW Government Deaprtment are looking for a Service Delivery/Product Manager to join them on a contract basis until December 2020 initially working on a large unified communications piece.
This role is leading the development and maintenance of service descriptions, standards and specifications, development of relevant product management lifecycle processes and the management of agreed service solutions and outcomes.
Challenges will include:
- Lead the development, engagement and adoption of agreed ICT Services Commissioning Product/Service across the orgnaisation, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions
- Work within a complex environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify solutions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value and ensure adoption of change initiatives are sustained.
- Create, lead, and maintain a constructive workplace culture
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Unified Comms delivery in a large and complex service environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience. This includes extensive knowledge and experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such as Service Transition and Service Operation with a focus on Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile or other recognised Project Management qualifications) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
This is an excellent opportunity in a large government department, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV or call Aimee Senior on 02 9200 4449 for more information.