One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Service Designer. This key position will be responsible Help your team build an understanding of the components that make up a service such as people, props, process, front stage and back stage through research; Develop designs based on evidence of user needs and organisational outcomes; Facilitate co-design, bringing in end users to design with your team; Facilitate ideation, concept creation, feasibility sessions with internal subject matter experts etc. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in design
- Demonstrated experience in design of critical services for large organisations and/or government
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments current state and future state based on user research
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with user researchers and can advocate for and represent users internally. Understands difference between user needs and desires.
- Can prioritise and recommend the best tools and methods to use to develop hypothesis, ideate, prototype and experiment
- Demonstrated experience working on operational services
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders
- Experience in agile and working at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexibility in adapting your approach to meet the needs and standards of the organisation.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s
- Experience transforming services, either private or government, with a focus on benchmarking and measurement a big advantage.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Service Designer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"