We are looking for Service Designers for a Federal government client in Canberra and Sydney.
Duration: 3 months with multiple extensions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and openly in multidisciplinary teams to delivery services
- Experience conducting user research, synthesizing it to develop key insights, and ultimately delivering desired outcomes
- Experience working with quantitative data to identify opportunities within services for improvements
- Experience with hypothesis-based design and measuring outcomes
- Experience modelling complex services (as is and to be) in a way that is accessible and clear
- Experience working in digital/IT environments and able to communicate effectively with technical team members
- Demonstrated deep and practical design experience in either business process design, industrial design, interaction design or other relevant design discipline.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and accessible way in written, verbal and visual ways.
- Minimum 3-5yrs experience required.
- Understanding and/or experience working within an agile management environment and working across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and project outcomes.
- Have a design related degree, or relevant industry experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.