We are currently seeking a Service Designer to support ongoing major projects for the Corporate and Digital Division of a Large Federal Government Department. The Service Designer will work in collaboration with the Service Experience Section in undertaking user research, systems mapping, and design and delivery of innovative services. The Service Designer will also be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning customer, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful customer experiences.
Skills & Experience
- A hands-on practitioner with demonstrated experience undertaking and overseeing research activities to map the current state of services, and the customer experience, and effectively communicating insights through visual artefacts and story-telling.
- An influential communicator experienced in leading co-design and collaborative workshops with various stakeholders, and a proven ability to break down barriers and effect change - facilitating consensus for decision-making.
- Experience aligning teams to strategic priorities including developing future state value propositions, business models, and service principles, and undertaking change management strategies to ensure adoption of desired processes and behaviours.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of human factors with relevant experience in Human Centred Design, and managing bias within research.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coordinating and facilitating research and design activities.
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices.
- Data analysis capability.
- Visual design or communication experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.