As a Service Designer, you will work with a team to ensure that services are designed and delivered to meet user needs and be easy to use.
As a Service Designer, you will:
- Help your team build an understanding of the components that make up a service such as people, props, process, front stage and back stage through research
- Develop designs based on evidence of user needs and organisational outcomes
- Facilitate co-design, bringing in end users to design with your team
- Facilitate ideation, concept creation, feasibility sessions with internal subject matter experts.
- Interpret evidence-based research and incorporate this into your work
- Work with the team to prioritise tasks and design iterations to test with users
- Communicate and document the holistic design of services through artefacts such as service maps or blueprints
- Work openly and collaboratively to share your ideas, knowledge and approach with team members to build the service design capability and community
You will also be an effective member of the team by:
- Contributing to a positive and rewarding work environment and supporting team members through change
- Demonstrating and communicating the value of agile ways of working and Human Centred Design
- Significant experience in design
- Demonstrated experience in design of critical services for large organisations and/or government
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments current state and future state based on user research
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with user researchers and can advocate for and represent users internally. Understands difference between user needs and desires.
- Can prioritise and recommend the best tools and methods to use to develop hypothesis, ideate, prototype and experiment
- Demonstrated experience working on operational services
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders
- Experience in agile and working at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexibility in adapting your approach to meet the needs and standards of the organisation.
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.