Who will the specialist work with?
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team comprising of a product manager, user researchers, interaction designer, subject matter experts, and others, as required.
What will the specialist do?
You will be responsible for designing services to be simple, clear and fast for users, with a focus on web standards, usability, and accessibility.
- undertaking service analysis
- identifying service improvements
- documenting service blueprints/ maps/user journeys, and
- communicating findings back to the whole team
- You will have experience working in agile and understand the Digital Service Standard.
Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organizations and government
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centred Design environment
- Work in several capacities across transformation programmes to deliver lasting change within organizations that focus on delivering value for end users.
- Work at the team, portfolio or programme level, to help organizations establish the right processes for designing and delivering services in an agile way (including continuous integration and delivery).
- The ability to work at pace as part of a multidisciplinary team
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Previous experience in agile
- Understanding the Digital Service Standard
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.