A large well known Government client is urgently seeking the services of an experienced ICT Support Analyst to join one of their largest programs working out of their state HQ in Chatswood.
The program is responsible for the delivery of a number of high profile state wide enterprise solutions rolling out to over 100,000 users.
As an ICT Support Analyst you will support the delivery of multiple projects within the Program of works, and to provide technical project and infrastructure support in relation to Active Directory and Print service migrations.
- Provide migration support, troubleshoot problem areas and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Resolve all technical desktop issues using standard eHealth practices, procedures, approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
- Utilise appropriate tools and methods to address user support queries and return user's ICT systems and networks to optimum efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes.
- Work independently whilst supporting and contributing in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Work with the appropriate support teams to provide the appropriate user access.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Expertise in supporting Microsoft Active Directory from a client perspective, email client configuration and multi domain environment.
- Extensive Microsoft experience and strong, technical working knowledge of Windows server OS, SCCM, PowerShell, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with Printer logic desirable but not essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please do not hesitate; submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451, quoting MA61852.