Our client, a growing MSP based in Macquarie Park, are on the lookout for a new permanent member of their team to support a number of new and existing clients. This is a brand new role as part of a small, close-knit team.
- Level 2 Service Desk support for multiple clients
- Supporting a range of technologies including:
- MS Outlook
- Mobile Device Management
- VMWare & Virtualisation / Hyper-V
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 desktop
- Active Directory
- Active Directory Group Policy
- Basic Networking support (LAN/WAN)
- Working towards agreed SLAs with clients, escalating to senior engineers when necessary
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role within an MSP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good experience of Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Microsoft issues.
- Experience of working to SLA's and remote support.
- Cloud exposure would be an advantage. Not essential. Full training provided.
- Relevant certifications (MCP etc.) will be looked upon favourably
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.