12 months contract
24/7 or night shift
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a Service Desk Analyst to join its team to be involved in end to end client management lifecycle.
As a service-oriented organisation, this role will see you prioritising clients by providing support and working towards the outcome.
- Provide support in a rotating 24/7 engagement or night shift
- Troubleshoot and remediate general IT issues
- Monitor and maintain IT systems by attending to changes and updates
- Provide a premium client service offering in dispensing general IT support.
- Minimum three (3) years professional experience in a Service Desk role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide support and handle customer issues whilst under pressure
- Ability to manage client expectation within agreed SLAs
- Well organised with strong work ethics
- Ability to work on a roster basis and/or night shift
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.