Are you a Service Desk Officer with 3+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT?
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne's CBD.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is immediately available to start!
Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
About the role:
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for both the Melbourne onsite users and the national users.
- Provide desk side support for the Melbourne onsite staff.
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.).
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Be someone who is able to thrive quickly in a new environment.
- Be someone who likes to collaborate in a team environment.
- Have great customer service skills
- Be ready to start in this contract immediately.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating Systems.
- Working proficiency in Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure.
- Experience assisting users with other legal software applications such as, Filesite and Aderant Expert
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- AV/VC exposure would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.