Great opportunity to join this cohesive service desk team - great culture, chance to shine & progress your career. Awesome new offices - just outside CBD, close to public transport.
Fun environment where you can work hard and enjoy an amazing new office space, complete with pool table, rooftop terrace and more! Stand-out candidates only, because this is a career opportunity for candidates that want to progress their career with this company.
This company does have a focus on diversity and is looking for people who are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Provide support for the application in addition to typical infrastructure / hardware / software issues, with a real focus on providing exceptional customer service. Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills, specifically with SaaS & Cloud solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Min. 2-3 years' demonstrated experience in a Service Desk Analyst position within a commercial environment
- Excellent, clear communication with the ability to provide concise, succinct information
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong background in computer & software diagnosis & troubleshooting
- ITIL Foundation Certification is highly advantageous, but ITIL experience is a MUST
- Interest in cars / automotive industry is preferable, but not mandatory
If you have the skills & experience listed above and you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, please APPLY ONLINE. Only candidates with the appropriate work rights can be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. For specific enquiries you can contact Leonie Jennings on (03) 8606 0305.