Our client is a privately owned organisation that heavily values the service they provide to their customers. Operating for over 70 years, they are one of the leaders within their respected industry and have operations across Australia.
Currently they are looking for a Service Desk Engineer, who has strong experience provisioning and administering mobile devices using AirWatch or Telstra Mobile Device Management (T-MDM). The focus of this role will be to own the mobile device management process internally.
This role will be based at their new head office on the south side of Brisbane.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience in a Service Desk/Helpdesk (Level 1-2) position within a large organisation
- Proficiency in using mobile device management platforms and provisioning iPhones
- Extensive experience managing user accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Support of MS Windows and Office 365
- Experience with AirWatch or Telstra Mobile Device Management (T-MDM) is essential
- ITIL v3 - Foundation certified
- Microsoft MCSE certified
- The opportunity to learn and further develop your career with an organisation that values honesty.
- Up to $65,000 + super
- New office based on the south side of Brisbane
- Career development and training provided
- ASAP start available
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.