- Be first point of contact for clients on the phone
- Provide technical support across a range of technologies including Microsoft and Active Directory.
- Responding to and resolving phone and email tickets in a professional, timely manner with an emphasis on high quality customer service (target of 70% first contact resolution).
- Undertaking Problem Management to investigate the root causes of incidents for the Proactive prevention of problems
- Undertake scheduled maintenance tasks
- Documenting duties as per documentation systems, updating customer details including configuration, contacts and support tickets
- Escalating service requests that require additional resources in a timely manner
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Around 1-4 years' experience in an IT services position
- Completed ITIL certification
- Hold a MS Certification
- Technical problem-solving skills & experience (Network, Server and Desktop)
- Have worked with helpdesk systems or in customer service with exposure to technical troubleshooting
Why work there?
- Learning incentives
- Covering costs of role related exams and certifications that are aligned with company vision
- Relaxed and fun work culture
- Good location in Macquarie Park next to Metro station.
Please note that at the moment we are receiving an extremely high number of applicants, we will endeavour to reply to your application as soon as we can but this may not be immediately, please bare with us.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.