Service Desk Manager | Permanent Role | Sydney CBD |
My client is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Manager to manage a team of 8 Service Desk Analyst. As a SDM you will be the point of escalation for client related issues that the Service Desk Analyst can't resolve. My client is willing to take on a candidate from a secondment role or a Senior Service Desk/Systems Engineer with mentoring experience.
You will be on a weekly on-call rotation schedule and must be available to answer calls remotely which are likely to happen once a month.
Skills and Responsibilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- MUST be a Service Desk Manager or Team Lead with minimum 3 years
- MUST have MSP (Managed Services Provider) experience
- MUST have extensive experience with ServiceNow
- Mus be hands-on
- Previous experience with O365
- 0365 Administration Certification will be an advantage
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.