Clicks are currently seeking a Service Operations Manager to join a leading service focused business that works with companies to manage all aspects of their IT environments. The successful candidate will be willing to work alongside an inspiring team who aren't afraid to try new things and differ from the rest. If you are looking for an organisation that you can grow with, who holds monthly team events, has professional development opportunities and is encouraging and collaborative, then look no further.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and hands on. You will understand how the Service team fits within the business, and what you need to do to keep the function progressing. As a hands on manager, you will have a good idea of most of the open tickets at all times, and you will know how to use each team member's strengths to best serve the organisation and its clients.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Manage delivery of services to ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met or exceeded
- Create and continually evolve processes and procedures
- Responsible for advocating for methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to clients
- Monitor client resource usage
- Quality Assurance
- Manage the backlog issues
- Coordinating resolution for high priority tickets
- Manage SLA scope
- Manage and deliver training for 'First Call Resolution'
- Focus on increasing customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability
- Preparing daily reports on incidents/change problem tickets and SLA status
- Management of escalations for all service issues past level 3 tech support and liaison with clients
- Contribute to overall strategy and be a brand ambassador
If you are a successful people leader and are experienced in building and maintaining a structured process framework, this role is for you.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.