One of our premium clients based in the Gold Coast is looking for a highly experienced and committed Procurement Officer. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Manage the deployment, stocking of and procurement of mobile handsets and tablets.
- The resource will work with MIT (MobiliseIT) in the managing of mobility tickets in customer Service Now portal to ensure they are tracking to SLA and issues are resolved;
- Arrange the internal distribution of handsets & tablets from stock on hand upon approved service request.
- Manage emergency handset stock and provision.
- Will conduct application support for IOS upgrades; co-ordination of IOS compatibility when upgrading Apple IOS. Early testing with Beta.
- Provide executive-level support for mobility handsets to a selected executive group (limit of 10).
- Maintain and update all process documents for mobility.
- Data wipe all retired Mobile Handsets and IPADs.
- Facilitate the current MIT process of stage\re-stage - ship mobile device- undertaken for break/fix devices.
- Manage the deployment, procurement, and stock of Cisco handsets, including local delivery and installation.
- Provide monthly audit of Cisco handsets
- Work with client in agreeing stock levels at key sites for the self-service model.
- Will develop self-service documents; including updating as required and provide phone support to connect Cisco handsets.
- Distribute and install headsets based on agreed requirements
- The resource will need to have own transportation to deliver handsets and so forth to sites around Gold Coast vicinity.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong procurement management skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"