One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for ServiceNow (SNOW) Consultant role. You will be situated in the core team of IT Service Management (ITSM) which handles ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfilment, Configuration Management and the Service Desk function.
- Design the processes for clients through effective analysis.
- Define solutions clearly articulating process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices.
- Gather requirements and providing sound recommendations on solutions
- Working in an agile environment, play an integral role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- Guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years of experience with Information Technology
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the field of IT Service Management and Transformation services practice
- Proven experience including full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support) and IT service delivery management experience
- 3-5 years of ServiceNow experience which involves design, implementation and management, good understanding of ITIL processes for application
- Client interaction and project delivery handling while maintaining a high degree of customer relationship and satisfaction
- Analytical and Communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and service management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.