One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed ServiceNOW Developer/Admin. This key position will be responsible for Design and development of solution increment. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Coding and configuration of ServiceNow including creating and modifying forms and workflows.
- Unit testing the solution developed.
- Modelling and documenting the solution as required, for the purpose of supporting the deployed solution.
- Adhering to the technical implementation standards and best practice.
- Experience in working as part of a team that develops ServiceNow to meet product owner expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in working in a cloud-enabled environment is desirable.
- ServiceNow developer skills.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- 2+ years' of relevant experience envelopment experience, working on ServiceNow platform, ideally on Configuration Management.
- A relevant ServiceNow certificate is highly desirable.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong ServiceNOW Developer/Admin skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please APPLY here and contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"