We are looking for ServiceNow Developers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 36 months extensions
Australian citizens who have maintained Australian Residency for the past 10 years are eligible to apply.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in implementation of ServiceNow functionality. Strong development skills to deliver products that achieve a high customer experience (easy self-service and intuitive navigation)
- Proven ability in development of solutions
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues
- Experience in performing break/fix analysis and recommending solutions
- Good team player, with ability to multitask and work within an Agile framework.
Nice to have skills:
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in ServiceNow in a Commonwealth Government context.
- Demonstrated experience implementing ServiceNow modules: HR,CSM and ITSM Demonstrated experience in producing detailed design documents.
- Understanding of environment management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer &/or Implementation Specialist
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.