One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed ServiceNow Development and Administration.
- Supporting ServiceNow configuration and administration;
- Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans;
- Formulating testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases, including the use of the Automated Testing Framework;
- Using PowerShell, Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, AJAX and similar technologies to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes; and
- Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
- Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking through problems.
Please note: An NV1 security clearance is required to apply.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.