About the role
As a Functional Analyst for the ServiceNow platform, you will be responsible for providing business and functional analysis to support your Scrum team throughout your team's sprints, from planning, estimating, developing to showcases.
- Postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- ITIL qualifications with service management experience in an operational environment.
- ServiceNow administration certification.
- Agile certification.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong ServiceNow functional and business analysis experience,
- Demonstrate understanding of how ServiceNow can be applied to non-IT business units such as HR and finance.
- Experience in the functional analysis and design of ServiceNow modules across one or many of ITSM, CMDB, HR, Facilities Management and custom applications highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to service delivery and continuous service improvement.
- Strong business engagement skills, able to translate business speak into technology and back again.
- Solid experience liaising with technical support and stakeholders, including vendors, and senior management.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Ibrahim Khan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 042 805 4923 for further information, quoting reference IK 62153