Modis is currently hiring ServiceNow Solution Designer, multiple positions for a contractual opportunity in Sydney.
Minimum 8 to 9 years' experience as ServiceNow Technical consultant, including ITSM, CSM, SecOps, ITBM & ITOM applications and Custom business applications like Business Support System (BSS) with strong exposure of workflow configurations, Java Scripting, Customizations, CMS Interface, MID Servers, Integrations, Reporting, and understanding of ServiceNow Portfolio offerings.
Experienced with Configuration/Customization in ServiceNow system including workflows, Java Scripts, Custom UIs. Experienced with ServiceNow B2B integration experience using Webservices (SOAP, REST), and other integration technologies. It also include the business process expertise conducting gap analyses to existing processes and developing the business requirements against which development activities can commence.
- Responsible for defining, architecting, designing and implementing end-to-end ServiceNow based custom applications
- Develop and customise ServiceNow - from determining scope, providing effort estimates, collecting requirements, design & development, testing, writing implementation plans, and execution of those plans
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to gather develop and validate business requirements for new functionality or enhancements
- Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, integration requirements, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Document Requirements as Stories, working on Product backlog and sprint backlogs.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities
- Managing and communicating business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team
- Expertise in ServiceNow's ITSM, CSM, SecOps, ITBM & ITOM implementations
- Expertise in ServiceNow CSM implementations
- Senior level expertise in ServiceNow Architecture and solution design for complex and large ServiceNow deployments.
- Expertise in writing detailed design documents for large scale ServiceNow ITSM, CSM, SecOps, ITBM & ITOM implementations.
- Expertise in ServiceNow automation integrations and setups through ServiceNow Orchestration and Web Service.
- Expertise in a domain separation based setup including processes, security ACLs and segregations.
- Experienced in writing Client, Jelly and other scripting in ServiceNow
- Experienced with developing custom CMS applications in ServiceNow
- Experienced working with Forms, Workflows, Wizards and Record Producers in ServiceNow
- Experienced in writing Business Rules and Script includes Jobs in ServiceNow
- Experienced in building custom UI Pages and Macros in ServiceNow
- Experience on Integration technologies such as Web Services, SOAP, HTTP, MID Server
- Have grip on UI Policies, ACL in ServiceNow
- Experienced in understanding & resolving update set conflicts.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice ITSM processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow, HP Service Desk, HP Service Manager, CA Service Desk, IBM TSRM/CCMDB and Remedy ARS
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation and then converting them into Stories for development purposes.
- Telco experience - deploying ServiceNow applications.
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.