One of our clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst with significant SharePoint experience to work as part of a small team to assist in a number of business improvement initiatives
The Business Analyst will:
- Assist in mapping current and future workflows and creating process documents
- Map content migration paths
- Assisting staff in the migration of content from legacy systems into SharePoint
Required skills and experience / Selection Criteria
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst working on SharePoint projects
- Significant experience working on SharePoint projects
- Experience working in the Agile methodology
- Experience in Sprint planning
- Good knowledge of Application Development, Maintenance, Production and Support practices.
- General knowledge of IT Governance processes and frameworks such as COBIT or ITIL.
- Strong ability to understand the stakes and benefits of an IT-APM initiative
- Understanding of Application and Technical Architecture challenges and dependencies
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and development teams
- Capacity to communicate with Management in a deliverable-oriented mindset'
- Knowledge of Australian records management legislation and standards
Experience in implementing record management compliance systems within SharePoint environments
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 0261 031 837 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"