Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a QLD government department who are in the middle of a crucial digital transformation. They now immediately require a SharePoint Administrator/Developer to join their team on an initial contract ending 30th June 2020.
- Deliver SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online sites customised to meet client needs.
- Install and configure SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online.
- Provide knowledge and advice on Standard CAL SharePoint functionality,
- Deliver sustainable client side customisation where standard functionality does not meet business objectives,
- create system and support documentation and develop data transformation packages for migration of data into SharePoint solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Practical knowledge and experience of implementing and configuring SharePoint 2013/2016/Online using UI as well as PowerShell
- Experience in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online functionality and implementing site customisation
- Knowledge of and the ability to create Nintex workflows
- Ability to perform data transformation activities from legacy solutions into SharePoint solutions
- Immediate interview + start
- Initial contract role ending June 2020
- Up to $100.00 per hour (no admin/payroll/service fee.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 11th May 2020.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.