To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a SharePoint Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
- Review system requirements and business processes; code, test, debug and implement software solutions.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs up to 75% of the time, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Liaising with users.
Skills & Experience
- Previous commercial experience developing within Sharepoint
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Possess' Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good skills in personal work organisation and time management.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Ajilon and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"