This organisation in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne have an incredible culture of flexibility and inclusivity, with a predominantly contract and extremely stable workforce.
You will join an Agile team responsible for the creation of multiple bespoke SharePoint applications. Specifically, you will be helping design, code and test new application features as well as support already existing SharePoint applications.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for:
- adhering and contributing to Agile processes
- designing, coding & testing new application features
- SharePoint site customisation & application support
In order to be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- development of SharePoint (2013) applications with SP Designer
- reporting tools such as SSRS or Power BI
- web development (preferably with AngularJS/Angular)
- Sharepoint Designer, Nintex Workflow, Nintex form knowledge
They have an excellent in-house culture, and this would be a great opportunity to work with an extremely friendly and collaborative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Marlies Marthen on 03 8628 2129 for a confidential discussion.