To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a SharePoint Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing databases, applications and integrations using MS SQL, MS Stack, Office 365, Azure and web services, supporting our entire operation.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint Web development on different SharePoint versions.
- Experience within the full application development lifecycle;
- Exposure to AWS/Azure cloud platforms.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint configuration.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- SharePoint troubleshooting in all environments like dev and admin.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about a diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."