Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' Federal Government client is seeking an experienced SharePoint Process Analyst to undertake a detailed analysis of key business processes and to drive functional improvements in their Procurement System.
The Procurement system is a SharePoint 2013 based system that is integrated with the agency's finance systems to deliver research project management and procurement process management services for the agency.
Within this role you will:
- Undertake a review of the agencies current research and procurement business processes
- Undertake a functional review of the procurement system
- Run system-user workshops for agency staff
- Prioritise and drive technical changes from the business side in the procurement system
- Analyse and lead the design of user interface and user experience changes, including electronic forms and branding
- Develop business process communications and training materials
- A deep understanding of business process design in a SharePoint 2013 environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in analysing and mapping current and future-state business processes
- Experience in working with technical teams to develop and prioritise systems changes
- Experience in user-centric design and branding within SharePoint 2013
- Experience in electronic forms development
- Experience in developing and delivering functional/process training
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Shakeel Jeeawody at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7781.