Clicks IT is currently working with an organisation with in the public service industry that provides a wide range of solutions and services to the QLD community.
This organisation is currently in the process of developing and delivery of SharePoint and Office 365 based solutions. They now require a SharePoint Developer to join the development team on a 6 month contract.
- Work with the digital services team to deliver Office 365 solutions.
- Migrate On-Premise SharePoint sites to O365, including content migrations.
- Migrate the organisations' SharePoint extranets to O365.
- Assist with the digital agenda and roll out to other business units.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a SharePoint Developer, within large organisation
- Expertise with developing Office 365 solutions in; SharePoint Hybrid mode; eforms and workflow; web services; business solutions
- Hands on working experience with; ShareGate; Nintex Workflow; Nintex Forms; InfoPath; JS Link; SharePoint Framework; SharePoint APIs; PnP PowerShell; SharePoint Add-ins; SharePoint farm solutions
This role is offering the opportunity to join a team that is currently focussed on the development of various Microsoft based solutions. The potential for a December or January start is available for the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.