One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed SharePoint Technical Support Officer. This key position will be responsible for providing support for Intranets for Schools, the department's school intranet solution built on Microsoft's SharePoint Online. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
Candidates will require experience in supporting SharePoint Online modern communication sites, specifically:
- Configuration, maintenance, and visual design customization, including:
- SharePoint Online automated site provisioning
- Sharepoint Online REST API
- Sharepoint Themes and Templates
- SharePoint PnP Powershell cmdlets
- .NET client-side object model
Skills and/or experience with the following is also highly desirable:
- Writing help and training materials (e.g., user guides, knowledge base articles, standard operating procedures)
- Providing high-level client support for clients with a range of technical skills and abilities
- Experience with PowerShell
- Remote software support
- SharePoint 2007 administration, maintenance, and support
- ServiceNow as an ITSM Tool
Knowledge of and/or experience with the following is also desirable:
- Active Directory forests and domains, groups and user profiles
- Providing support within the Education industry and/or wider Government sector
A Selection Criteria needs to be completed for this role, applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM 14th January 2019.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SharePoint Officer skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity eEmployer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"