Modis based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Siebel Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Demonstrate significant experience in Siebel applications development (particularly script, EAI, OUI), with demonstrated ability to provide leadership in technical design to meet business requirements;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results;
- Demonstrate high level organisation and good time management skills including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work with business analysts, solution architects and developers; and
- Demonstrated initiative, problem solving skills and being outcome focussed.
Must have a minimum of a Baseline Clearance to apply.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Helen on 02 6103 1819 or also at email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.