About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries.
- Administer and maintain the Micro Focus SM9 suite which includes CMDB, Knowledge, Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Conduct and maintain integrations from other software applications to Microfocus SM9
- Ensure SM9 application is properly patched and meet all security requirements
- Implement and manage application logging
- Assist in the development, change, test, and deployment of new processes into SM9
- Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and processes
- Establish customized SM9 forms; support database design and schema layout
- Provide support and troubleshooting of the SM9 system
- Provide business process recommendations
- Other duties as assigned
You must have working rights in Australia.