You are a not just a project manager, you are a charismatic, motivational leader of people, able to bring together an established team of 25+ technical and functional resources and inspire new ways of delivering outcomes when required. Your leadership style is engaging while strong, refined and concise. You are thorough, fast-acting and are willing to make the tough decisions.
- Previous multi-year (7+ years) experience as a high performing Project Manager in complex integrated enterprise environments
- Experience with implementing other ERP Systems or working knowledge in finance, projects and procurement process domains
- Experience with previous delivery of projects involving SAP-ERP (FI, HR, Payroll, BPC, SRM, BI) would be advantageous
- Previous experience in large merger/demerger projects would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management skills; logical approach to planning and analysis, ability to deliver to tight timelines, make sound risk-based decisions
- Experience as a leader, bringing together large teams to work toward a common goal
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) concepts and processes, in particular finance and major projects management
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Apply a proactive, structured approach to project delivery, while demonstrating an ability to think 'outside the box' when necessary to achieve the best outcome
- Ability to effectively present analysis or planning outcomes to executive stakeholders for decision-making
- Extremely driven, logical and organised - must be able to segment and prioritise work packages or issues into smaller tasks and effectively direct the priority of the team
- Capability to manage within a defined scope; managing risk of scope creep via effective, firm decision making and stakeholder management
- Ability to apply sensitivity and strategic influencing skills amongst a diverse range of stakeholders who may be resistant to change.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.