To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Software Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for architecting mobile assurance software for API Applications written in NodeJS on Kubernetes architecture.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in developing in Nodejs for APIs and network interfacing. Ability to design testing implementations using tools including Mocha and Postman/Newman
- Extensive experience with internal queuing using Kafka/Celery implementations
- Experience in design of micro-serviced based applications running on Kubernetes
- Experience in scripting with Python
Candidates will also have:
- Experience with architecture for the development of HTTP REST APIs
- Experience with the consumption of SOAP APIs
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in agile development practices
It is also desirable but not essential that candidates have:
- Testing experience using Selenium Cucumber and other UI Testing tools
- Ability to utilise code quality tools such as SonarQube
Further skills in micro-service deployments and scaling micro-services would also be desirable.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"