Modis based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Software Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Professional/Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in C# and VB.net, Java Script, MS SQL - T-SQL, MVC/Entity Framework, ASP.Net, Unit Testing, Agile/scrum.
- Experience with maintaining enterprise apps, Angular and JQuery, Team Foundation, Server/Azure DevOps, GIT, SSRS, SSIS, Azure, PowerBi, DevOps and PowerShell are highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps is desirable.
- Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable
- Lead the delivery of agreed business outcomes and solutions by taking initiative, managing resources and setting clear direction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships, including with stakeholders; through collaboration, engagement, responsiveness and influence.
- Ability to understand how technical issues and business requirements integrate, and to make rational judgements from available information.
- Adaptability to changing circumstances and multiple priorities and demands, and resilience while working in a constantly changing, complex and diverse ICT environment.
- Able to express opinions and information clearly and gain agreement from others by influencing, convincing and negotiating.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 02 6103 1837 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.