Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Our client is a world leading supplier to the Federal Government based in Canberra seeking the services of an experienced Software Developer who has extensive demonstrated experience in design, code and unit test. This role combines the skills of coding or scripting and process reengineering so the successful candidate will be required to have extensive knowledge across the disciplines of software development and how software is deployed.
In this role you will undertake the following:
- Design, code, test and document large/complex software projects from supplied specifications as directed by the Software Engineering Lead
- Logically analyse code defects and provide timely fixes
- Software development and change release activities.
- Deliver software meets high quality and delivery standards and that quality code is on time and budget.
- Deploy code into dev, test and production environments using the CI tooling and packaging appropriate for the environment.
Core requirements include:
- Jira and other Atlassian tools
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
As an experienced Software Developer you will experienced in building mission-based software applications in structured environments. You possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment and can assist with troubleshooting and problem resolutions that arise from operational incidents. You have high quality written and verbal communication skills, complemented by your analytically way of thinking and problem solving skills to broaden discussion and focus targeted questions.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sean Tolley at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.