We are looking for Software Developers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till December 2020 with extension.
Security Clearance: NV1 clearance is preferred, candidates with Baseline may be considered.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work / production support to exiting application (BAU)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment.
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desire outcome.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.