Software Developer - Melbourne CBD - $100-110K + Super
About the company
My client are an award-winning SaaS company located in Melbourne CBD. Due to continued success and re-investment, they seek a motivated Software Developer to join the team and help support and grow their application ecosystem.
- Develop new code for new functional modules or applications for the company's application ecosystem
- Develop, maintain and support the company's existing enterprise grade SaaS applications
- Develop and deliver code in line with development team's Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Take ownership of deliverables, coordinating with the Product, Delivery & Test Teams to deliver features into test & production environments (across multiple tenants)
- Educate and collaborate with Lead, Senior & Junior team members
- Explore, spike and advocate new technologies and implementations to the benefit of the company's application ecosystem.
Skills & experience required
- .NET Framework > 4.x, .NET Standard 2.x & .NET Core > 2.x
- Classic Asp.NET Webforms
- WebAPI 2
- RESTful (HATEOAS) & RPC style API's
- Single Page Applications
In addition, candidates with experience in any of the following will be viewed with considerable favour:
- OpenID Connect & OAuth2 (with PKCE) authentication flows
- NET Core
- Open API (Swagger)
- Xamarin Forms
- Identity Server 4
- Workato integrations
- Azure DevOps (Git & Pipelines)
Culture and Benefits
My client has worked hard to build an enviable, fully-inclusive working culture and are focused on maintaining this as they continue to bring new team members aboard. Regardless of seniority and experience, all individuals are given opportunity to learn and champion new technology, and are consistently encouraged by those around them. Due to the companies growth plans, career progression is available for all those who seek it.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .