Clicks is partnering with a proud and growing Australian company that builds robust and efficient applications for their internal and external customers.
We are helping them to find a mid-senior level software engineer that loves working as part of a small, tight-knit team, is passionate about keeping up to date with new technologies and loves to wear many hats!
Our client is located on the banks of the Edward River, in the southern Riverina region, south-central New South Wales. They will allow flexible working arrangements, with working from home an option 2 or 3 days/week.
What you will bring:
- Diploma or above qualification in software development
- Demonstrated high-level communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships and managing stakeholder expectations
- Proven ability to drive and lead solutions
- Experience with VMWare, Microsoft or Linux and related technologies
- Experience with WinCC OA or other related SCADA packages
- Networking Experience
What you will enjoy about this role:
- Generous Salary package
- Variety and autonomy
- Working remotely an option 2 or 3 days/week.
- Strong work-life balance with the beautiful countryside on your doorstep
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dee Pollett at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4452.