Contract: 12 months; potential extension or move to permanent
Clicks is partnering with a proud and growing Australian company that is heading down a path of innovation and efficiency with a focus on customer experience.
We are helping them to find a mid-senior level software engineer that loves working as part of a small, tight-knit team, is passionate about keeping up to date with new technologies and loves to wear many hats!
This role allows the flexibility to work from home up to 100% of the time, with occasional visits on site to Regional NSW.
What you will bring:
- Diploma or above qualification in software development
- Demonstrated high-level communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of databases and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships and managing stakeholder expectations
- Proven ability to drive and lead solutions
- Experience with VMWare, Microsoft or Linux and related technologies
- Experience with WinCC OA or other related SCADA packages
- Networking Experience
What you will enjoy about this role:
- Variety and autonomy
- Working from home
- Collaborative, team environment
- Strong work-life balance with occasional visits to Regional NSW
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dee Pollett at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4452.