A fast moving and innovative organisation is looking for an experienced Software Engineer. This is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
The role will work in one of their Agile product teams with a focus on integration platform environment.
- Perform effective code reviews in both front and back end technologies
- Develop some of the newest product offerings
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable and well-tested
- Contribute to product ideas and deliver from start to finish
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the team
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation
- 5+ years' experience as a Software Engineer in an Agile environment
- Experience in building complex applications and solutions in a back-end capacity (.Net core, .Net framework, ASP.NET WebAPI 2, EntityFramework, etc.
- Must have experience with AWS and serverless technologies (Lambda, Functions, etc.)
- Experience with SQL server and queries
- SpecFlow integration testing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
if you wish to apply for this position, please do not hesitate; submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451, quoting MA63846.