This large Fintech organisation is currently experiencing major growth and as a result are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/ Developer for an initial 6 months contract based in the CBD.
- As a Senior .Net Engineer in one of our Core Platforms, you will be responsible for developing high quality solutions
- Performing effective code reviews in both front and back end technologies
- You will have the opportunity to develop some of our newest product offerings
- Write code that is clean, highly maintainable and well tested
- Contribute to product ideas and deliver from start to finish
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation
- At least 5+ years' experience as a software engineer in an agile environment
- Experience building complex applications and solutions in a full-stack capacity
- Experience using the following technologies:
- .NET Core
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Identity management, identity service, single sign-in projects
- Acceptance and unit testing - Specflow, NUnit, Jasmine, etc.
Nice to have
- Performance tuning experience
- Experience in payments, financial services or Fin-tech
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.