Want to work locally on the Central Coast? Are you a Developer with Full stack JAVA experience?
My Client is expanding their Digital teams to support multiple, diverse Digital initiatives. They are seeking Software Engineering professionals through Mid, Senior to Principal levels. Highly competitive salaries with some excellent employee benefits are on offer and will be based on your ability to bring strong technical skills to the organisation. In return you will be offered challenging projects, great team collaboration, work with leading edge technology and enjoy ongoing training. We are looking to on-board people into these roles ASAP.
These roles would mostly work from home with occasional visits to the office in Gosford.
The environment and role:
- My client uses modern technologies and platforms (ex: Kotlin, React, etc.) and are leading the way with Lean Start-up, Agile Extreme Programming (XP), and User-Centred Design to ensure the customer is at the core of everything they do.
- You will work in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary team, pair programming daily with other engineers and pairing with Product Managers and Designers as needed. Their small, focused teams consistently achieve great results by listening to customer needs and iteratively, and continuously shipping products.
- You will be involved in user research activities, prioritizing and planning as well as building the product.
- You will work across some very exciting and high profile projects in the market and enjoy building digital solutions that have a real social impact.
- My client loves building quality software for their customers and follows best engineering and DevOps practices and methodologies such as Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- This employer has a genuine focus on work/life balance, with a flexible working environment and a leadership team who appreciate the balancing act.
Expectations of suitable candidates:
- Have built quality applications in at least one programming language
- Kotlin experience owuld be highly desired but mnot essential.
- Build applications using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Build software iteratively and accelerate time to market
- Take ownership of challenges and take them to resolution
- Know how to communicate to unblock work across teams using Agile best practices
- Drive adoption and maintenance of best practices in your team
- Mentor less experienced team members using a growth mindset approach
- Support product managers and designers in driving smart implementation of high impact solutions to business and customer requirements.
If successful, you will get the opportunity to:
- Pair every day to ship high quality code to users daily
- Be part of a cross-disciplinary, co-located team owning product and feature development end to end
- Learn to build it and run it: My client subscribes to a DevOps mindset, and you'll be operating and supporting code in production
- Experiment to push the envelope on efficient cross-discipline, cross-team collaboration
- Take part in user testing and help drive lean solutions to customer problems
- Build technical leadership skills by e.g. facilitating technical decision making
If you are looking for your next permanent role, and an opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team across some amazing projects, please apply NOW and you will be contacted for a further discussion. You can also reach me on 0429 604 968 or on to discuss these roles further.