Software Engineers - Melbourne CBD - Permanent - Excellent Remuneration and Progression.
About the company/role:
My client are a multi-award winning, established technology business based in Melbourne CBD (although mostly remote at present.) They have grown an impressive 30% during Covid, and 2021 is shaping up to be an incredible year with futher massive success and growth on the cards. Furthermore, and in addition to being a very well-respected technology business, they are also well-regarded for their positive social and economic impacts! If you are a career-minded mid to Senior level Developer with strong experience around the MS-stack, this is a company you need to be speaking with. Junior Developers (6-12 months commercial experience, but in reality wise beyond their years) are also encouraged to apply. My client, one of the most open-minded I work with, have no reservations about hiring Developers others regard as Juniors, into mid and Senior roles, provided they can walk the walk!
- Lead development of new functional modules
- Maintain and support the existing application
- Develop and deliver code inline with the development team's Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Take ownership of deliverables, coordinating with the Product, Delivery & Test Teams to deliver features into test & production environments
- Educate and collaborate with Lead, Senior & Junior team members
- Provide coordinated mentoring to develop more junior team members
- Explore, spike and advocate new technologies and implementations to the benefit of the application ecosystem
- .NET Framework > 4.x
- Classic Asp.NET Webforms
How to apply:
My client are growing year on year so can offer fantastic, unrivalled career progression to those who seek it. If you wish to apply, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191