Clicks IT is working with a leading multinational organisation who are responsible for manufacturing equipment and developing software within the construction and mining industry.
Currently they are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join their team on a 12 month contract, after an internal promotion.
The focus of this role will be to implement one of the organisations key software solutions at their clients' sites.
- Setup the complete system to meet the commercial contract and site specific needs
- Support the implementation of system modules to specification and configure modules based on requirements gathered from customer's business analysis
- Follow project management process and implementation assignments
- Planning and execution of integrated testing and customer acceptance testing
- Technical problem identification and resolution, including responding customer questions
- Provide implementation technical training to end users and system administrators
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a related technical role, involving the implementation of new software
- Software system implementation, preferably in a mining environment
- Experience in Fleet Management implementations is highly desirable
- Experience with Windows, Oracle/SQL, Java, Python, Business Objects and VMWare / Hyper-V
- Experience with IT system architectures and enterprise level infrastructure
- Experience with integrating information technology and electronic systems, including data warehousing, electronic workflow integration or control and monitoring systems
Due to the nature of work, the ability to undertake up to 50% domestic and international travel is essential.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established US organisation
- 12 month contract
- Head office based in Brisbane CBD - close to public transport
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.