One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. This key position will be responsible to work on data architecture for the projects and assist with design and architecture at the program level. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in working within an architecture team on large scale system implementation programs.
- Demonstrated experience within a clinical information system implementation project.
- Thorough understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and experience with an ESB and ability to work with integration patterns is essential (InterSystems Ensemble ESB platform is preferred).
- Very strong verbal communication and experience in communicating with all levels of stakeholders and project team members to elicit requirements and translate into a solution architecture document.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, in hands-on solution architecture roles.
- Minimum 2 years solution architecture experience in a healthcare environment.
- Degree in IT or relevant industry experience.
- Strong experience in working with Architecture Development Frameworks (TOGAF is preferred).
- Working experience with HL7 standards and technologies including gathering requirements, scoping and analysis, data modeling and, mapping.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong solution architecture skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"