Clicks IT is working with a government department based in Central Coast on a 12 months contract. Our client is looking for a Solution Architect with strong experience in large ERP implementations and systems integration's to assist in creating system architectures to enable the development of unified corporate systems. You will work within a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information and you will collaborate with SMEs across the business.
- You will be responsible for developing, documenting and implementing appropriate information systems architectures including infrastructure, system integration's, data, knowledge and business processes
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise in Cloud (SaaS) ERP systems
- Diagnoses business problems and uses strong understanding of the technical architecture and the underlying drivers of
the business to advise on technical solutions
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders, including vendors, to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project
- 8+ years hands on background in systems implementation and business & technology analysis, experienced developing and analysing (business) solution architecture
- 5+ years experience in large ERP cloud solutions
- Experience in implementations related to assets management, property & rating/ billings, property administration, Time & Attendance / Payroll and System Integration's
- Previous Government experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in data modelling in data governance
If you wish to apply for this position, please do not hesitate; submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451, quoting MA62127.