One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect.
This is a long term contract for 12 months until end of June 2020 with a possibility to extend.
- 10+ years' experience designing and developing complex enterprise systems.
- Experience in leading and coordinating across multiple agile development teams with scaled agile framework (SAFe).
- Coordinate and take ownership of the overall architecture of the system and provide architectural vision for a desired future state.
- Strong technical capability across all aspects of solution design such as web front end, API design, database design, integration, security, infrastructure and accessibility.
- Significant experience with designing responsive public facing web sites using modern user interface frameworks.
- Participation in planning events defining high level functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong and effective communicator that can engage with both non-technical business stakeholders and development teams.
- Ability to plan and develop architectural runway in support of new business features and capabilities.
- Educate and mentor team members in design related disciplines and foster continuous improvement.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline clearance will be considered for this role.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.