One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Solution Architect. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
Candidate must hold/be eligible for NV1 clearance
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Good experience in implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms in practical applications
- Good experience with cryptographic and privacy concepts like privacy-preserving record linkage, homomorphic encryption, secure multi-party computations, and differential privacy
- Industry experience in development of big data analytics solutions using Scala and Apache Spark
- Industry experience working with data pipelines and relevant tools, for example Elasticsearch, Kafka, and industry-standard ETL / ELT tools
- Industry experience in data engineering with distributed relational databases (e.g. Greenplum, Teradata
- Industry experience in implementing software engineering practices (version control, continuous testing, design patterns)
- Exposure to container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Solution Architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on Sejal.Cheema@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"