A young, vibrant and friendly MSP on the lookout for a Solutions Architect to join them to assist with a number of upcoming projects and initiatives with one of their longest-standing clients here in Sydney.
The main focus of this role will be to design and assist with the delivery of an enterprise-wide de-merger project that will see their infrastructure etc. taken from a Hybrid Cloud solution at the moment and moved over to a full Cloud solution Technologies used will be predominantly focused around the Microsoft stack of products (Azure / O365 / Sharepoint etc.).
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 2+ years experience as a Solutions Architect
- Previous experience in a client-facing / services organisation
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure, O365 & Sharepoint
- Previous experience in a similar project (merger / de-merger etc.)
- Experience in migrating to/from a hybrid cloud environment
- Experience in migrating to/from a full cloud environment
If you have the skills & experience mentioned above, please 'Apply Now' or call Tom Watt at Clicks for a confidential discussion to find out more and discuss the next steps.